See the Results of Your Support
The Easter Seals Rehabilitation Center provides life-changing programs and services to local children and adults with all types of disabilities, regardless of their financial resources. A sliding fee scale makes the highest quality treatment possible for individuals from all walks of life. Approximately 95% of individuals receiving ongoing therapies at the Center require either partial or total fee reductions. Generous community support underwrites therapy sessions for those who couldn't otherwise afford the services they need to achieve greater independence.
During the most recent fiscal year (9/1/09-8/31/10), thousands of lives were changed through the services of the Easter Seals Rehabilitation Center:
- 4,997 children and adults received services, empowering them to achieve personal goals and enhance their independence.
- 84,661 units of medical rehabilitation therapies - physical, occupational, and speech/language therapies and audiology services - were provided to people from a 30-county area.
- 30,322 day care days were provided to approximately 220 infants and children of all abilities at Milestones, the Easter Seals Child Development Center.
- 24,831 group home days were provided to children and adults with multiple disabilities, combining a family atmosphere with specialized care.
- 10,569 community living days were provided, enabling adults with disabilities to live as fully included members of the community.
- 11,123 adult day services days were provided, helping individuals with developmental disabilities to improve their social, work readiness, and daily living skills.
Click here to view our annual report.
Click here to view our 990 form.