| Pre-employment instruction in areas such as:
1. Personal Appearance
2. Punctuality and Attendance
3. Job Skills Assessment
4. Occupational Interests
5. Resume Preparation
6. Job Application Completion
7. Interview Preparation
8. Accessing Community Resources
1. Job Search Skills
2. Referral to Work Keys Assessment
1. On- Site Job Training Assistance
2. On-Site Job Analysis
3. Development of On Site “Natural Supports”
4. Advocate Between Client and Employer
5. Necessary support to ensure job retention and mutual satisfaction in the workplace.
New Frontiers also serves SSI and SSDI recipients who want to know how working affects their benefits. Anyone who has received a Ticket to Work from the Social Security Administration can contact our office for assistance.
To learn more about New Frontiers Employment Services, contact Cindy Eaton, Employment Services Case Manager, by visiting our “Contact Us” page or by calling 812-838-0636. Click here to download a New Frontiers brochure in pdf format.
Posey County Rehabilitation Services also operates Horizon Industries, offering facility based employment, and Residential Services, providing supervised group home living for adults with disabilities.